Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Sunflower Birthday Card

 Today's post is a birthday card that I  made for a friend.  I used the 6"x6" Interlocking card base from Heartfelt Creations.  One thing I like about Heartfelt Creations is that it has help expand the different types of cards that I make.  I usually make a standard A2 type card, but Heartfelt Creations has so many different types of card bases and shapes that I really have enjoyed the challenge.  I also love the many types of dies that they carry.  For this card, I used their Rounded Scallop Window, Rounded Lattice Window, Rounded Sunlight Window, Tickets & Tags and the Window Hinges Dies.  

The DSP I used came from their Window Scenes Collection and the flowers from their Sunflowers Collection.  I also used a magnet for the hinge closure.  


This is a picture of the inside of the card.  It was kind of hard to photograph with the rounded edges.  I really like how this card turned out.  I loved making the sunflowers.  The birthday sentiment came from SU's Avanti Garden using Pumpkin Pie ink.  I'm trying to work on making some Thanksgiving cards.  We'll see if I make them in time for this year or next!!

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy



4 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

O.M.G! Reading your description about all the different dies, stamps, and paper, it's clear as the picture that this is a really special card. How gorgeous it is! You do incredible work with Heartfelt products!!

Tanza Erlambang said...

are they sunflowers at the first image? look beautiful and attractive.... I thought kind of fruits.

Happy birthday to your friend.

dellgirl said...

The card is beautiful Nancy, you did a wonderful job on it. Your friend is going to love it. I sure do! Wishing you a wonderful week! Stay Safe, dear friend!

Sakuranko said...

Oh so nice card darling
xx