Thursday, July 4, 2019

4th of July Treats

We hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July.  Time seems to be flying by and I didn't get these little treats posted earlier  I made these for my daughter to take to the Wellness Center.  I saw this post over at - Rejoice and Create - and decided to make them.  They came together pretty quick.


It was nice to be able to use up some more DSP scraps that I have had laying around. 


My daughter and Jennifer are down at the shore for the holiday, but when she facetimed me and found out what I was making she asked if I would save one.  I wasn't sure what to put them in but found a styrofoam circle that fit into a basket, so I just stuck the pops in it.


I added some grass and a bowl filled with some candy.  I think you could make these for a kids birthday party as well.  They were a lot of fun to make.

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy




5 comments:

KIT Cbe said...


Nice Article !!Thanks for sharing!! your moments and art work with us!!

mamawcindy said...

Love these Nancy, Great Idea to use a piece of styrofoam to poke them in. Hope you had a nice 4th. Did you try the Spinach Cheese Egg bake yet? Was wondering if you had. I just added another recipe if you would like to check it out. Happy Day to you friend.
cindys-greencricut

Denise said...

Cute cute cute!! And a great way to present them too.

Leslie Miller said...

I'm a little late stopping by, but been very busy here with the 4th and other summer things. I should have known you'd have something fantastic for the 4th! These are super cute and the paper couldn't be more perfect. Love the idea of sticking them in the styrofoam. Genius for display!

Tanza Erlambang said...

Love your idea...excellent

sorry for late to congratulate for "happy 4th of July"....