Tuesday, July 9, 2019

One Wild Ride Birthday Card

I decided to try and get some birthday cards made ahead of time.  After that, I hope to make some Christmas cards.  We will see how it goes!  I like to make the masculine cards with  the SU One Wild Ride stamp set, so I made a few.  I used Pacific Point CS for the base card and Very Vanilla for the layer.


I originally used Pacific Point ink for the tire tracks like I did for the rest of the card, but I didn't like how it looked so I did them in Momento Black.  I staggered my motorcycle stamp over the layer and stamped my sentiment on the top using the Better Together stamp set.  I also popped up the sentiment with dimensionals and added some enamel dots.


For the inside greeting, I used two of the stamps from the set.


I used another stamp to decorate the front of the envelope.  This card came together really quick so I'm off and running to do another one.  Have a great week!

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy


1 comment:

Tanza Erlambang said...

perfect card for young boy ….
motor bike is a symbol of young, courage and brave....