Monday, November 12, 2018

Magical Day Birthday Card

Jennifer has a birthday party to go to and asked me if I would make a card for her friend.  I let her pick the stamp set and of course she chose the adorable Magical Day set.  I made two - one to take and one to keep on hand as it seems like everyone in her class is celebrating their birthdays!


I have to admit this stamp set is so cute!!  I used Pool Party CS for my base card and layered it with some of the matching DSP.  I also added some of the matching glimmer paper to add some shine!  I used Lemon Lime Twist ink for my sentiment on the front and embossed it with Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder.


I stamped and colored in my little mermaid and used my Spellbinders circle dies to cut it out and mounted it on some more glimmer paper.  I added some gem stones that I had in my stash as well.


For my inside sentiment, I used SU's Perfect Pairings Stamp set and also embossed it with the Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder and added some twinkles!  I hope everyone had a great weekend.  It got really chilly here with frost on the ground everyday.  I guess I know what is coming next!

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, these are darling and, wow, the sparkle really shows in the photos! Such cute paper. Jennifer is the best judge of what kids like, isn't she? Grandma's cards are the best!

Denise said...

What Leslie said! Your card is just so cute...love it.