Sunday, October 7, 2018

Halloween Treat Box

I was looking for something I could make for Jennifer's teachers, and I came across this adorable box by Sarah Wills.  I thought it was so cute that I decided to make some.  They came together really quick and easy!  They are filled with chocolate nuggets, so how can I go wrong!  Check out her BLOG for all the measurements.  The only thing I did different was use wider tape.  I think it made the box a little more sturdier.  I also used my Everyday Label Punch instead of the one she used.


I used one of my favorite new Halloween Bundles - Spooky Sweets with the Toil and Trouble DSP.  I really like this set, especially the little cat.  If you don't have this set, just decorate with what you have.


I used up some of my scraps to cover the nuggets as well.  Joe always laughs at me saving little scraps of CS but it paid off!


Here's a pictures of all the little goodies waiting to be popped up on the treat boxes.


I also made one in Highland Heather CS for my friend's Granddaughter. 


I showed these to Jennifer when she was over yesterday and she is excited to give them to her teachers.  Now she wants to know what I'm going to make for her to give to her classmates?

I entered this post at Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #313 - Holiday. and CardzTV Anthing Goes Challenge #69.

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, gosh! Outside and in -- super extra cute! Stamps and paper are such fun, and the treats look even more delicious all wrapped up in Halloween paper. These will be well received!

Creative world said...

Fantastic project,love the whole idea and design...thank you for joining us at ATSM CHALLENGE this week,hope to see you again
Željka DT xx