Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Halloween Gable Boxes

Here is my last Halloween project for this year!!  If it were up to me I would keep making some goodies!  I made these for Jennifer and her friend for Halloween.  I will give them to her when she comes home from Florida.  I filled them with some of her favorite yummy treats!


These cute little boxes are all over the web decorated for numerous holidays.  I used my Cauldron Bubbles bundle for these along with SU's cable boxes and my Everyday Label punch.


I hope everyone has a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!  It's a really nice evening here for the kids!

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy


6 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

I might still have one of these boxes in my alterables cupboard. Gosh, how cute you decorated them! Halloween is definitely fun, but I know you're going to have some super fun things for Thanksgiving and Christmas, too.

mamawcindy said...

Your treat boxes are so super cute.Halloween projects are so fun to make. The black sparkly ribbon is the perfect addition to the boxes.

Alice Brown said...

absolutely brilliant information.
Gable Boxes
Custom Gable Boxes
Printed Gable Boxes
Packaging Gable Boxes
Custom Printing Packaging Gable Boxes
Wholesale Gable Boxes
Wholesale custom printed Gable Boxes

Emma Watson said...

It helps the customer to get more exposure to the product. Because die-cuts design easily shows the product visibility and its quality to every customer. Custom Gable Boxes

Noah liam said...

All I can say is great work. The effort you put into this is very impressive and I enjoyed every minute of the read. I hope to come back and see more articles you've written. Custom Christmas Gable Boxes

Custom Packaging Solution said...
This comment has been removed by the author.