Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Halloween Witch's Hat Card

Well, I have been busy making loads of leaves for the hospital and Wellness Center with my Cricut.  So while they were cutting out, I finally got a Halloween card made.  I wanted to use up some of my old Halloween paper and stamps.  I love Halloween and usually buy new stamps and then forget about the old ones.  Sound familiar?  I thought these cards turned out cute.


I used More Mustard for my base card with a layer of  Calypso Coral.  My DSP was Spooky Night.  I love this paper with all the potion bottles.  I stamped my hat on Very Vanilla CS and used Pumpkin Pie to color the buckle of the hat.



I used the Spooky Cat and Howl-o-ween Treat stamp sets, Seasonal Tags Framelit Dies, Stitched Shapes Dies and Spellbinders Circle Dies.  You should have seen my desk - what a mess! 


I love this sentiment and decided to add the spider.  You have to love Halloween!  The rain is finally giving up from the left over hurricane and the sun is suppose to come out tomorrow.  Yeah!  Have a great week!

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, yes, love Halloween cards, and that paper is so cute with the witches' hat! Can't forget the old stamps. If it wasn't for my friend, I'd have nothing new for Halloween. New to me, that is. I still cherish my favorite oldies, too, though.