Monday, September 24, 2018

Halloween Card

I saw this adorable card in Pinterest and decided to make some.  The kids are going to love them! I love the new SU Halloween stamps, DSP, etc.  They always do such a great job with their holiday products.  I started out with Basic Black CS for my base card and my first layer was the Toil & Trouble DSP. 


I used the Cauldron Bubble Bundle for my cute witch and colored her in with my markers.  I individualized them with different hair color!!  I used More Mustard for my oval that I cut out with my oval dies.


For my sentiment, I punched it out with my Duet Banner punch and popped everything up with  some dimensionals.  I found some scraps of Black Glimmer paper and die cut my spider web!!  For my inside sentiment, I used the Howl-o-ween Treat stamp set and punched out some stars.


I love that stamp set!  Joe and I were shopping the other day and all the Christmas decorations are out already!  I brought a few presents but am not ready for a tree yet!  Hope everyone has a great week!

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy


 

2 comments:

Denise said...

Really cute card!

Leslie Miller said...

Cute! And I do love the paper, but you know how I am about paper. Total addict! Christmas sort of trumps everything else in the fall season, making it hard to stay focused on the rest of it. I was looking at 2019 calendars yesterday. Wish I could slow it down!