Thursday, February 13, 2014

Valentine Tray & Goodie Bags

Just wanted to post some pictures of all our Valentine goodies put together in their tray for the Wellness Center and the goodie bags a well.  Hopefully, the snow will stop for awhile and they will reach their destination tomorrow.


As you can see, we put the treat bags in the back of the tray with the fringed pencils in the middle with the few heart tins I made in the front.  My daughter found some sugar free Hershey bars for those who cannot have sugar, so I made a few of the Treat Holders I showed you last year.


We made a bunch of goodie bags to hand out as well, putting one of each of the treats in a plastic heart bag with a heart tag made with my Cricut and gypsy. 


Since I was stuck in the house today with all the snow, I decided to make these cookies that I saw at cookinupnorth.  They're called Cherry Blossom Cookies.  They're very similar to the Blossom Cookies I make at Christmas but uses chopped cherries instead.  I really liked how they turned out.

Well, the girls called that they have no school tomorrow so they are happy.  They were off as well today.  They have a huge snow fort in their back yard.  I don't think it will melt until Spring!!  Hope everyone is warm and safe during this winter snow

Everyone in the Pansy Patch would like to wish you a wonderful  Valentine's Day - even with the snow!

Nancy                  Rachel                   Sarah

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

What a pretty presentation! It turned out wonderful and will delight everyone. The cookies look yummy, too. How fun to stay in and bake on a snow day!