Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Ghost Card

 Well, I'm back to making some Halloween cards.  I have a weakness for buying Halloween goodies and couldn't resist when I saw this cute little ghost from the Pretty Pink Posh release called - Halloween Corners.  There are so many cute Halloween stamps and dies this year!


I used Pumpkin Pie CS from SU for my base card.  For my layer I used SU's Highland Heather CS and did some blending with the darker color Gorgeous Grape.   Then I used Ranger's Distress Black Opaque Texture Paste on the Bat die from the release.  


I love how this  little ghost turned out holding his cute pumpkin.  There is a little die for his face which makes it easy and I backed it with a black circle.  For my sentiments, I stamped them in White Pigment ink and used white embossing powder and then a die to cut them out which makes it easy!


My inside sentiment is also from the release set and the bats are from a SU punch.  I liked how these cards turned out.  Juan went on his Pumpkin Patch field trip with his Nursey School and had a great time.  He didn't want a big pumpkin but a "Baby One"! 


 On the other hand, Jennifer went for a big one!!


They met at the mall and of course he wanted to go for a ride on his favorite car!  They had lots of fun which is all that matter!  

Thanks for stopping by,


Nancy


No comments: