Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Bat Halloween Card

 Well, October is now here and I'm trying to get a jump on Halloween.  I'm not as fast as I used to be, so I had  some of my helpers bring down my decorations from the attic over the weekend so I could get started.  We have always loved Halloween and since Jennifer's was born on Halloween, it is always so  much fun.  I also started making some cards.  I saw this design on Pinterest and thought is would be cute and easy to make since I knew I had the SU DSP.  Well, after checking my stash I must have used the star paper up.  Fortunately, after telling my crafty friend Denise she found she has the paper and cut it up for me and sent it in the mail!  Thank You Denise!!


I used Basic Black for my base card and More than Mustard for my first layer.  I then used SU's DSP for  my second layer.


For my circle, I used SU's Stitched Shapes Framelit die along with the coordinating bat punch.  I then added some of the star gems to the circle.


For my inside sentiment, I used my trusty old stamp from Michael's.  Denise even sent along the extra DSP scraps, so I used them to add some more decoration to the inside if the card. I purchased some new stencils for Halloween, so that will be the next cards - hopefully!

Thanks for stopping by,


Nancy

3 comments:

mamawcindy said...

Super cute cards, what a good crafty friend Denise is for coming to the rescue.
Hope you have a wonderful October!

Denise M said...

Yay! That card turned out so cute!

Tanza Erlambang said...

aww.... time flies so fast.... we are in October now.

Beautiful card with pretty bat