Friday, May 14, 2021

Treasure Heart Gift Box

 I hope everyone is having a great week!  The weather here in PA has been so nice and the weekend looks like it is going to be nice as well!  I wanted to make something to put some goodies in for my daughter's along with the cards that I had made them for Mother's Day.  I decided to make this cute little box from a die called Treasured Heart Gift Box from Heartfelt Creations.  The little flaps open up on the top.


I made the butterfly one for my daughter Jeannie as she loves butterflies.  I used the larger flower from the Cherry Blossoms Collection from Heartfelt Creations using Pretty and Pink ink.


This next one I made for my daughter Margaret using the same flower but making it in Real Red.


I loved how they turned out.  I am definitely going to be making more of them.  Heartfelt Creations just released their new collection for this month - Butterflies!!  I can hardly wait till I get mine!  I can see lots of butterflies in my future!


Here is a picture of Rachel and Margaret at the ceramic place on Mother's Day.  Unfortunately, Sarah had to work.


Here is a picture of the crew.  We had such a good time.  We had to leave our items to be fired.  I can hardly wait to see how they turned out.  We had breakfast first and it was nice to be out and about.  It looks like masks might be a thing of the past.  Let's hope so!!

Thanks for stopping by,


Nancy



5 comments:

Rosy Newlun said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving sweet comments. I loved these pretty boxes you shared on SCS. And your daughter's are lovely! I hope you enjoy all the butterflies in your future🙏😁♥️

Denise said...

Nancy those boxes are so beautiful! And the flowers are just perfect for them. So pretty.

Leslie Miller said...

You made your daughters feel very treasured with these treasure gift boxes to go with the beautiful cards you made. The boxes are just lovely. It must be wonderful having daughters. Thank you for sharing the pictures of all of you. Such a beautiful and happy group, and your day looks like such fun!

bread&salt said...

Dear Nancy? Those gift boxes are beautiful. But i love Pink one so much. Have a wonderful day.

Tanza Erlambang said...

glad to hear that you have good time in gathering....

both gift boxes are beautiful but I love the "real red"...

Have a wonderful day