Monday, February 4, 2019

Valentine Card with Party Pandas

Today I have another Valentine's Day card using the Party Pandas.  This stamp set is perfect for Valentine's Day cards.  Since I have a bunch of kids to send cards to, I made another version.  This time I used Whisper White, Real Red and Powder Pink CS for my card.


I used my floating hearts embossing folder on the Powder Pink CS and then my Sweet & Sassy Framelits to cut out a heart in the middle.  I stamped my cute little panda on a scrap piece of Whisper White ad then mounted it under the Powder Pink CS covering up the balloon.


I then put my cards together and punched out a small heart in Red Glimmer paper to take the place of the balloon.  I then added some extra hearts using my punch. 


For my inside sentiment, I used SU's Sealed with Love stamp set again.  I love the script on this sentiment.  I have been working on my goodies for the Wellness Center and hope to finish them up soon.  Have a great week!

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

One of the things I love about this Panda is that it requires absolutely no coloring to look great. Love your layout with the big heart frame and the embossed heart on the pink panel. Cute idea to use a heart for the balloon, too. You remind me that I have an ages old Panda stamp that I've always loved, and I recently got some heart balloon dies. So many things to play with!

Tanza Erlambang said...

awesome