Saturday, February 17, 2018

Valentine Tri-Fold Card

Well, it is snowing big time here!  We are suppose to get 6-8", so we will see what it looks like when we get up in the AM.  We got home just before it started around 4PM.  It looks beautiful, but the roads are pretty treacherous.  I had one last Valentine's Day card to show you.  I saw this on Simply Simple Stamping and decided to make it for Joe.  This card could be made for so many different occasions - Birthday, Thinking of You, Get Well, etc.


I love the stamp set she used - Bloomin Love and the small dies from Blooming Heart.  She used a 1/2" circle punch to secure the ribbon which I thought was pretty neat.  Here is the inside of my card.


This card came together really quick.  The only problem I had was tying the ribbon.  Talk about all thumbs!  I started making some St. Patrick's Day goodies for the Wellness Center.  I think they are so cute.  With all this snow, I may be able to finish them up tomorrow which would be great!

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, so pretty! Love the stamp set and I can see it for many different occasions, but it makes an especially beautiful Valentine. I hope you don't have to go out in the treacherous weather again. We're getting a little hail here today. Staying in where it's warm and cozy.

PJ said...

Your card for Joe is beautiful. I really love that little notch for the ribbon, what a great idea. I'm sorry for all that snow, but glad you got home safely.