Saturday, November 21, 2015

Thanksgiving Card

Only a few days left to "Turkey Day" and a lot of things to do.  I always feel that Thanksgiving is the forgotten holiday overshadowed by Xmas which creeps in earlier every year!  I have so many fond memories of Thanksgiving spend with my relatives in Maryland, which is why I probably try to carry on some family traditions.  I did manage to make some cards - only one design this year.  I saw this card on Pinterest and decided to make some.


It came together pretty quick which was good as my crafting time has been limited.  I made a base sized A2 card in Whisper White with a layer embossed with the Woodland Folder.  This is a great embossing folder which I will be able to use for many occasions.  I used Early Espresso  and Calypso Coral ink with SU's Among the Branches stamp set and some tri-colored twine.  Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Thanks for stopping by,
Nancy, Rachel & Sarah

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

This is a beautiful card and easy, too! Love that! I, too, feel fall and Thanksgiving are far too overshadowed by Christmas, and I've tried this year to make the most of the current days. I actually mailed out 8 Thanksgiving cards this year, as well as several other fall-themed cards. Being retired helps. Now the crunch is on to get the Christmas cards made!