Sunday, November 15, 2015

Jennifer's Birthday Card

Well, we're back after having a great time checking out our favorite spots in New England.  Just in time to get ready for Thanksgiving!!  Am I the only one that thinks time is flying by way too fast!!  Uploading my pictures, I realized that I did not post Jennifer's birthday card.  She loves ladybugs which is what she was for Halloween, so I decided to make a card with some ladybugs on it wishing her Happy Birthday!


I made an A2 size card in Whisper White and punched out their little bodies with some scraps of SU DSP.  Using matching CS, I punched out their heads and popped them up with some dimensionals and gave them some wiggle eyes.  I used my Black SU marker and made some legs.  I put this on another layer of Whisper White which I adhered to my base card.


Since Jennifer's birthday is on Halloween, I try to combine both her birthday wishes and Halloween.  On the inside of her card,  I stamped a birthday cake and colored it in and placed a Halloween sticker I had on the opposite side of the card.  When she opened it up she was so excited with the little ladybugs!!

Thanks for stopping by,
Nancy, Rachel & Sarah


1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

This is so cute! Bet she loved it. Great way to combine birthday and Halloween on one card. I just bought a ladybug and bumblebee die combo and can't wait to use them. First I need to get serious about Christmas cards!