Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Baby's First Birthday Card

 It's nice to be posting again.  We have been so busy around here lately.  We were on vacation for awhile.  We rented a house on Lake Keuka - one of the finger lakes in New York.  We had some rain, but most of the time it was nice and very peaceful and quiet.  I could look at the lake all day long.  Then we came home and got to celebrate the baby's first birthday.  It is really hard to believe that he turned one year old!!  He is crawling all over the house and pulling himself up.  It won't be long until he is walking!!  I should have started making his card before we left, but of course I didn't so it was a last minute rush but I think it turned out great!  


I made the base card 6" x 6" and I used Heartfelt Creations Tender Moments Collection with their DSP, stamps and dies.  I just love this set with all the beautiful DSP and cute little creatures!  I layered the animals and number so they would stand out more and used SU's # of Years stamp set and dies.  For my circles I used Spellbinders Std Circle Large dies.


I used one of the panels from the DSP for my inside.  I love how they all match!  We had the baby's party at our house.  Here are just a few pictures!


Good thing Sarah took his shirt off as he was into the cake before we even lit the candle!  LOL!


He used his little walker to go everywhere under the watchful eyes of Grandma and Jennifer!  


Here is a picture of Jennifer at one of the caverns by the lakes.  Lots of walking which is why Joe and I stayed back at the house!


Every evening after dinner Joe and Jennifer would go fishing!  Lots of fun but no fish!  The crew even got a ride on a pontoon boat with the neighbors next door!


This was our view of the lake every night.  So pretty!  Well, we are into September now which is hard to believe.  I guess I will be making Halloween cards pretty soon!

Thanks for stopping by,


Nancy



3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

That is a very precious and sweet baby card which makes it fitting for your precious and sweet little boy! He's grown from a baby into a little person so fast. He's adorable! I'm so reminded of a nearly identical 1st birthday picture of my own son many years ago. Still seems like last week! Your vacation sounds heavenly. I need one! Thank you so much for sharing the photos. I really enjoyed them.

Denise said...

What a sweet 1st birthday card! Love it and that stamp set is so perfect. Love all those photos too.

Tanza Erlambang said...

aww... he looks active and handsome...
Happy first birthday...

# Have a wonderful vacation