Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Birthday Card

 I needed another birthday card, so I decided to make one with washi tape! I told myself that I cannot buy anymore tape until I use up what I have - LOL!   I loved how it turned out and it was so quick and easy.  I should have made some more to keep on hand.  I made my base card in Whisper White and the first layer is in Daffodil Delight.  I then cut a layer of CS and layered it with washi tape.


I used gold embossing powder for my sentiment from SU's stamp set Butterfly Basics and layered it in some more Daffodil Delight.  To make my balloons I used my Balloon Punch from SU and some more Daffodil CS and glitter paper.


For my inside sentiment, I used SU's stamp set Approaching Perfection, used my gold embossing powder and decorated it with some more washi tape.  Joe's birthday is coming up next week, so I may give him this card.  I'm sure he'll like the sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by,


Nancy

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

What a fabulous combo of washi tapes! I love the colors, and the sentiment inside is great!

bread&salt said...

Dear friend! Birthday card's colors are beautiful and so cute. I love it. Thanks for sharing.

Tanza Erlambang said...

color combines look attractive... love it