Sunday, August 30, 2020

Snowy Pine Cabin Christmas Card

 I'm back with another Christmas card using the Snowy Pine Collection from Heartfelt Creations.  This time I used the cabin and wreath stamp and dies.  It is the first time I used my Zig Markers.  I definitely need more practice, but I liked how it turned out.  


I used their Rounded Window Frame die with their Luxe Gold CS.  Their dies are so wonderful and they cut right through this CS which is great.  The little hearts are from their Treasured Heart Box die.


I used their Dries White Glue for the snow and added some glitter.  I love the little birds in the wreath.


Here is the inside of the cards.  I used some of DSP from this collection and the sentiment is from SU's Season Like Christmas.

Joe and I ended up watching Daisy again this past week as they went to Niagara Falls for a few days and Rachel went with them.  They had a nice time.  They had to stay on the US side as Canada is not allowing anyone in.


 Here is a picture of them when they first arrived.  The hotel was right by the falls.


Here is a picture of Jennifer and her lamb which went with her of course!


This picture is of her waiting to get on the - Maid of the Mist - boat tour.


Jennifer said she got pretty wet!


Here is a night shot of Jennifer and Rachel.  They loved looking at the falls all done in color!


Here is Mom and Jennifer the last night by the falls.  Joe and I have visited the falls twice.  Both times we were on the Canadian side. Well, school starts for Jennifer on Wed.  She is supposed to have 1/2 days for the first two weeks, so we will see what happens.  She is so excited to see her friends again.  She really hasn't played with any kids her own age since March when they shut everything down.  It is hard to believe that she will be starting 2nd grade.  These kids have been through a lot and I hope this year will be better for them.

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy




4 comments:

Tanza Erlambang said...

snow looks contrast in the card...and very much beautiful.

views of Niagara fall are wonderful....all are happy and have fun.

Have a great day

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, gosh, these cards are beautiful! Kinda took my breath away when I first opened up. You're doing such a good job of getting your cards done. LOVE seeing the family pics at Niagara! So beautiful and fun. I've never been. We didn't go anywhere other than nearby camping this year. So sad.

Sakuranko said...

Oh so cute photos, my best wishes and blessings for you
xx

mamawcindy said...

Your cards are GORGEOUS!!! Wish I could start on some Christmas cards. Would be nice to get a head start. But life is crazy right now. Just to much going on. Love the pictures. Thought it was cute she took her lamb. My grand daughter Scarlett is 13 and still sleeps with her Kermit the frog. She spent the night last night and of course she brought Kermit to. Hope your doing good.
cindys-greencricut