Wednesday, March 11, 2020

St. Patrick's Day Cards

Well, I finished my cards that I made for St. Patrick's Day and got the in the mail on time!!  My Irish genes come out and we love to celebrate this holiday with the all the customary foods as well this weekend.  The cards I made came together pretty quick. 


I used Whisper White for my base card with Garden Green and Whisper White for my layers.  The Sweet and Sassy Framelits Die from SU were used to make my shamrocks in Garden Green and Lemonlime Twist.  I popped the smaller heart up with some dimensionals and fussy cut the stems.


I found some green twine in my stash for the bow and used my Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set from SU for my sentiment with some Metallic Pearls for decoration.  I even decided to decorate the oiutside of the emvelops for some added green!


For my inside sentiment, I dug through my stamps and found my Inkadinkadoo Irish sentiment stamp.


I have a few birthdays coming up, so I need to get busy.  Joe and I did some food shopping this week and I couldn't believe how empty the store shelves were becoming.  No paper items to be found - toilet paper, paper towels, wipes, etc., as well as water.  Hopefully, this virus will not spread here like it did in Europe but I guess everyone is getting nervous. 

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy


4 comments:

dellgirl said...

Oh Nancy, your St. Patrick's Day Cards turned out beautifully. You did an amazing job on them, as usual. You are so talented and inspiring. Thanks for sharing this inspiration.

Mary Lemmenes said...

It's fun to hear about your love for St. Patrick's Day and to see your lovely cards for the day. Thank you.

Leslie Miller said...

Aren't these fun! I really love the Irish blessing inside, too. I made one St. Patrick's Day card and now it may be too late to mail it, darn it.

Tanza Erlambang said...

designs of card with three "green loves" are unique, special and pretty...

# Yes, groceries are empties, even almost nothing of can (processed) foods....