Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Happy Easter Card

Here is one last Easter card that I sent out.  This is an old SU stamp set, but I always liked it.  I love the dancing rabbit among the eggs and flowers!  I used Thick Whisper White CS for my base.  I used Lemon Lime Twist for my layer, which I embossed with my Polka Dot Embossing Folder.  I then used my Spellbinders Oval Die and cut a hold in the center.  I backed it up with a sold piece of Lemon Lime Twist CS.


I stamped my image and then cut a smaller oval for my image.  I colored it in and popped it up in the center using dimensionals.



I used my two different size butterfly punches, making the larger one in Melon Mambo and gold, and the smaller one just in Melon Mambo.  I dressed them up with some rhinestones.


Then I used my favorite stamp again for the inside with some DSP to dress it up.  I love Easter and am sorry to see it go.  I love using all the different bunnies and flower stamps to make cards.  We had a fun weekend.  We had our Easter on Sat. which turned out great as the weather was nice and warm.  The kids had a great time with the Easter Egg Hunt and eating all the goodies.  We woke up this morning to 8 inches of snow!!!  Fortunately, with most Spring snows, it is melting fast but another storm is expected for this weekend.  It looks like winter doesn't want to lose its grip!  My Craft Show is this weekend, so I hope it won't be too bad.  Have a great week!

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy


2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, goodness, these are super cute! I adore the dancing bunny and the green looks fabulous as a frame! I hope you get to go to your craft show. It's one storm after another this year.

PJ said...

I LOVE this card, particularly because I received one in the mail from you my dear friend ♥ In fact I still have it hanging in my dining room to enjoy. I love the bright colors it's just so happy ☺