Saturday, January 20, 2018

Pretty Kitty Birthday Card

Here's another card I found in my stash that I didn't post!  I made it for a friend's birthday who loves cats!  This stamp set is so cute.  I saw this card on pinterest and used supplies that I had on hand to make it.


My layers were SU's Smokey Slate, Whisper White and Powder Pink.  I used some scrap DSP paper that I thought looked like a wall for the kitties to hide behind.  I stamped, colored and cut a few of them out and positioned them behind the wall.  I used SU's stamp set Happy Birthday Gorgeous for my sentiment on Whisper White and popped it up with dimensionals.  I also punched out a heart in Powder Pink to place on the wall.  Here is a picture of the inside sentiment.


Well, I have started some Valentine projects, so my craft room is a mess!  I love this holiday with all the pretty hearts.  Jennifer has also put her request in for some goodies for her classmates as well.  We will see how it goes!!  Have a great weekend everyone.

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy

3 comments:

Denise said...

What a cute card! Love it.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my! A bunch of kitties is even cuter than one, and this is completely adorable! Made me smile and I'm sure it did your friend, too.

PJ said...

This is super darling. Oh my goodness I love it. Reminds me of the Aristocats movie a few years back. I don't ever remember seeing a stamp set with these cats. It's adorable. You did a fabulous job as usual ♥ I can just see little Jennifer putting in her request for Valentine goodies for her classmates. That's sweet.