Sunday, August 30, 2015

Christmas Stars

I have been thinking about things to make for Christmas and I saw these adorable stars on Chic N' Scratch and decided to make some.





I was surprised how quickly they came together.  I'm definitely going to make some more in different colors.  I'm going to use them along with some table decorations and maybe hang some with some twine.



Hope everyone is enjoying the last week of summer.  Jennifer has learned to love her "corn on the cob".  The girls go back to school tomorrow, so the schedules begin!  It looks like its going to be a hot week for them.

Thanks for joining us,
Nancy, Rachel and Sarah




1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Nice, with fabulous dimension! They'll make wonderful decorations for the season. And you can make them in any papers and colors you choose! Jennifer looks so cute with her Jennifer-sized ear of corn!