Sunday, October 28, 2012

Halloween Goodie Bags

I saved this post for the last one on Halloween as I didn't want the girls to see it on our blog before I gave the bags to them!  The weather on Friday was perfect for Treat or Treating, but I'm afraid it won't be so good this week on Halloween.  I can't believe we had snow last year and this year we are going to have a hurricane and a snowstorm combined! 

I saw this video at Cardz TV and knew I wanted to make the kids some for Halloween!  I must admit I was a little nervous at first as I have never done any stamping on material but it was really easy to do!  I surprised myself!

 
 


Supplies:

Muslin cotton bags - Stateline Bag Co. There are many other places on the web to   order these.
Stencil/template  - use any die cut design you want.
Stamps - Halloween sentiments
Ink - Momento Tuxedo Black, Pumpkin Pie - SU (Pigment Ink)
Accessories:  dauber

*****MAKE SURE YOU PUT A PIECE OF CS INSIDE THE BAG WHILE STAMPING AND LET IT DRY THOROUGHLY******

 I decided to use a dauber when applying my ink and I liked how much control I had with it.  I used the 6" x 8" bag and loved how it turned out.  It was the perfect size to stuff some candy, cards and goodies in for the kids.  I'm definitely going to decorate the smaller size for Xmas and add some bling to it.  It will be the perfect size for earrings, etc.

If you are on the East Coast stay safe and dry!

Thanks for stopping bye,
Nancy, Rachel & Sarah



No comments: